Father and Child Embrace

Father and Child Embrace

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Morning and Afternoon shots - Saturday, August 31, 2013 (before Camden Park)

Once again, I present a variety of different shots in the Huntington city limits, primarily in the Fairfield district where I live.  The everyday interactions and sights of Huntington are displayed in these shots.  I especially am proud of the picture with the lady sitting on the concrete slab porch with her 6 pack of Coca Cola beside her.  I politely asked her if I could take her picture and explained the purpose and scope of our project and she agreed. Then she asked me if I could give her a ride to her destination after the picture.  Apparently her ride didn't show up and left her waiting. She didn't appear threatening, so I obliged and we had a brief conversation on the way.  I mentioned that I worked at Huntington High and she asked me if I knew an employee there and I told her that I did.  A few moments later I dropped her off at her destination and we exchanged pleasantries as she exited the vehicle with her 6-pack of Cola Cola.  Weird experience.  But cool.

Lawnmower guys outside Emergency Room of Cabell Huntington, August 31, 2013
Patient at Cabell Huntington sits in front lawn, August 31, 2013
 
 Coca Cola woman waits for a ride, August 31, 2013

Junk truck beside Hilltop Motors, August 31, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment