Father and Child Embrace

Father and Child Embrace

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Camden Park shots - August 31, 2013

Here are a few more shots from Camden Park from Saturday, August 31, 2013.  I really wanted to focus my attention on shooting the unique sights and subjects that Camden Park had to offer.  I took a variety of pictures showing many of the ride operators, concession stand workers, and park attendees in action.  Additionally, I captured a wonderful Americana-themed musical band, Humming House, from Nashville, TN who was the evening's entertainment for the park.  Since I am a musician myself, I like to document musicians, local or regional, whenever I get the opportunity.  And they did not disappoint whatsoever in the least bit.  They were a very professional, tight, and engaging bluegrass-inspired string band indeed.
 
 
Humming House singer at Camden Park, August 31, 2013

 Haunted House worker, August 31, 2013
 

Man waiting beside the ski lift, August 31, 2013

The Scrambler, August 31, 2013

Backdoor of the Haunted House, August 31, 2013
 


The Spider parts disassembled behind the burned out Dodgem cars lot, August 31, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment